Statement of Faith
To meet our responsibility as a Christian school we must be united in our efforts. Our statement of faith gives us the foundation for that agreement. The following principles make up our statement of faith and are absolutely essential to our educational philosophy.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God (I Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21, 1 Corinthians 2:10-13, 2 Timothy 3:15, 2 Peter 1:21-22).
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19-20, Psalms 2:6-9, I Corinthians 12:4-6, Matthew 3:16-17, Genesis 1:26, Genesis 1:1, 28:19; John 10:30, 14:16).
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1-5 14 & 34),
in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23, Isaiah 7:14, Luke 1:35),
in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26),
in His miracles (Luke 4:18, John 11:25),
in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Galatians 3:13,
1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9),
in His bodily resurrection (John 11:25, I Corinthians 15:4),
ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19),
and in His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for
salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved. (John 3:16-19, 5:24; Romans 2:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:9-10; Titus 3:5)
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are not saved, unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God (Romans 6:6, John 11:25, I Peter 1:3, Luke 15:19-31, I Corinthians 6:14, John 5:28-29)
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26- 28)
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by indwelling the Christian, enabling him to live a Godly life (John 16:7-15; Ephesians 1:13-14; Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30)